Hardgoods Merchandise Assistant (six Month Temporary Employment)
– Assistance to Hardgoods team
– Acting as a link between customers, suppliers regarding new product development, shipment of samples and orders.
– Follow up with factories for sample process, quality inspections, and order schedules.
– Handling and checking of quotations, purchase orders
– Shipping documentation is preferred
– Working together with QA and QC teams
– University graduate
– Excellent in written and spoken English
– 2 years of experience in hardgoods field merchandising
– Good experience in Europe and US customer markets
– Know-how of pro-actively merchandising and independently, source new suppliers, and follow up orders
– Problem solving approach
– Hard working, carefulness and enthusiamist
– Team spirit, dynamic and responsible